Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Georgia andTillie!!!


This video is REALLY long...may want to fast forward.

Georgia and Tillie:  

Where has this year gone?  I'm sure it has been a long year for you just sitting around waiting to eat, sleep,  and get your pants changed but to mommy and me it feels like just yesterday we were holding you at the hospital for the first time.  One year ago today you guys were born and that will always be one of the best days of my life.  Even though the year has flown by there are so many fun and memorable things that you have done.  It has been awesome watching you grow and learn so much over the past year but the best part has been seeing you interact together.  Most of your interactions have been acts of love towards each other but there has also been the occasional fight over who gets the open juice box or who has the best toy (at least you aren't fighting over clothes or boys ... hopefully those days are a long time away).  Anyway, I hope you guys have a great 1st birthday and I want you to know that you are very special to me and we are blessed to have you as part of our family.

Love always,
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment