Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Love Note

Dear Theo,

Yep, it happened.  You wrote your first "love note".  You cut out a red heart and wrote:

To: Avery  From: Theo
I like you.  I want to play with you.
Love,
Theo

For starters, you can get by with this "wording" at age 6, you may need to talk to your father for future advice...at age 16, " I want to play with you" may not be so appropriate :)  
 
I'll post a photo below, but the pencil didn't show up too well on your red heart.  So, in the future you will have to forgive me if things don't work out with Avery, based on the fact that I will probably be keeping this note for your memory box.  I know you are looking for it, since I stole it out of your backpack.  I have seen you searching  for it a couple of times but you won't ask me if I have seen it because you are too embarrassed.  

In the meantime, just know, the only girl you need for now is me...and your sisters.

Love you Buddy-bear,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment