Monday, March 4, 2013

Middle sister

Dear Middle Sisters,

While at target (surprise), I happened upon this wine with the brand name "Middle Sister". They come in a variety of different descriptions for that particular middle sister..."sweet and sassy/moscato, forever cool/ merlot", etc. I decided to get a few bottles in representation of all of my own "middle sisters".

Mischief Maker/ Cabernet for Mayzie, sweet & Sassy/ moscato for Georgia and Wild One for Tillie. From now on, when a certain middle sister in this house has had a day-( for lack of a better word), which you have quite often, I won't get overly upset or lose my cool. I will instead look forward to a glass of wine in honor of me making it to bedtime despite your attitude that day!

And if you all have a "day". I picked up a bottle of drama queen/ Pinot Grigio. Because that's basically what every girl under this roof is, a drama queen.

Love,

Mommy









No comments:

Post a Comment