Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dear Theo,

It was a very busy day today.  We had doctor's appointments,  we played at the mall, Mayzie had dance (normally on Tuesday morning, but it was rescheduled today), and you had kinder music.  By 2:45 we were home and all the girls finally went down for a nap.  I was exhausted,  I had been on my feet since 5:30 am but I have a hard time bringing myself to take a nap when there is so much laundry to be done.  However, today I just knew I needed one, and I knew you did too!  As it turns out, we are one of the same-  not great at making ourselves go to sleep. 

I decided to bring you into my room to not only help you fall asleep, but me too.  And it worked. We slept all cuddled up together for at least an hour.  It was the very best part of my day! 

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment