Friday, September 7, 2012

First Day of Preschool 2012

Dear Girls,

As of a couple of days ago, you have officially started many years of going to school together.  The first day went fabulous for everyone!  We contemplated not sending the twins to the 2 year old program as we did with Theo and Mayzie just because of their June birthday, but we went ahead and gave it a try and much to my surprise the day went well!

Tillie even cleaned up Georgia's snack and wiped her face and pushed her chair in for her when she was all done.  Imagine that?  Sounds just like Little Miss Tillie.

Oh 

My

Godness!
When I look at these pictures I can't help but smile when I imagine all of the fun (and probably getting into trouble) you three are going to have in school together!

And probably all the fun you, Little Liza, are going to have telling your mommy about what your sisters are up to...right????  Oh who am I kidding?  You will soon be one of them!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment