Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hardest thing

Sorry about all the leg problem posts. It's funny how something you can't soma darn thing about consumes you. Obviously I'm guilty as charged. This thing is testing my patience. If I only knew that I could rest for 10 days and then go kill that 26.2 miles I want to run soooooooo badly...then I think it would be easier to have patience with it. Darn. Why didn't I stop running right when it started hurting??? Damn dummy (like my grandpa would say).

Funny also how a few short weeks ago I thought training for a marathon while taking care of 5 young children, (one of them still nursing, two of them going through the terrible twos, one a drama queen and the oldest a perfect little helper) was the most challenging, draining, tiring thing I had ever done. Was. Until now. Now this wins. In a much worse way. But I hope somehow we will grow from it more than I would have by running a marathon.

Oh and might I mention Liza Nell has decided this is a perfect time to start crawling.

No comments:

Post a Comment