Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dear Tillie and Georgia,

ROUGH week for the two of you.  Per usual these days I guess.  I wish (and then again not) that someone could follow me around with a video camera so I could see exactly how ridiculous I often look as your parent, trying to get a hold of the two of you and all your DRAMA!  

I'm not sure if I would laugh or cry at what I saw...I suppose both.

Don't ask me why I am sharing this story, I really don't know.   It is either about to make a few moms feel more normal or way better about themselves.  

Yesterday after bathtime Tillie was mad that Theo and May got to go to the neighbors to play.  I was under the impression that Daddy had the girls and he was assuming that I had you.  Long story short, Daddy got a call from the neighbor saying "There's a cute blonde running down the street naked and its not your wife this time (umm what?!)."  Anyway, Michael went out the door and was pleasantly surprise to see Tillie being walked home by another neighbor completely naked, except for her shoes.  She remembered to put on her shoes.

Here is one for you, Georgia...happened on the same day.

YOU WONT GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT! Last night I was at a meeting.  Obviously Dad was a little fed up given the incident above which happened right before I left.  As you cried for me, Dad decided to record you on his phone and then send it to me to make me feel bad and come home...(HA, never...well I guess maybe for Liza :) )  As it turns out,  When he listened to it (while you were still screaming for me) you ended up calming down and eventually falling asleep- yes, you fell asleep to the recorded sound of your own crying and yelling for your mom.  That is a new low we have hit, and also apparently a new trick we have now discovered in trying to calm Georgia down.

Yesterday was a day.  There are more stories from yesterday.  Thankfully today, you are both being adorable.  Deep breaths!

I Love you girls!

Love,

Mommy

Dont judge for the typos in this...sorry!




No comments:

Post a Comment