Friday, May 24, 2013

Motherly Instincts

Dear Twins,

I am not sure which one of you I am more impressed with:
Tillie's ability at just under 3 to seemingly be able to be the world's best "stay at home mom"....
You nurse...every 3 hours, if not more (and I swear to God, You probably actually do get up to nurse in the night).
You vacuum- while nursing a baby, in heels and carrying another in its infant seat, strapped in properly.
You take your babies in the little tikes red cozy coup to multiple appointments, play-dates and the park everyday...but only after you have put sunscreen on them. (Real human sunscreen)
You help me fold and put away laundry.
When you see a mess you clean it up.
You could probably cook a freaking amazing supper too, I don't know, I have yet to let you try it.

OR

Georgia's resourcefulness when I told her she could absolutely not give her baby a bath in the sink because she was getting ready to leave with my mom and I didn't want her to get soaked.  
Yep, she is bathing the baby in the toilet...




Your twin sister probably would have called Child Protective Services regarding your "parenting" style, but I LOVE how you think on your feet!

Love, 

Mommy




Nursing is hard work...we have all fallen asleep doing it...even my 2 year old

No comments:

Post a Comment