Monday, July 30, 2012

7 years!

I think I speak for the both of us when I say that if we would have had a glimpse into the future and would have been able to see the craziness the first seven years of this marriage would bring, both of us would have decided that showing up at the church on that sunny, Saturday, July 30, 2005 might be the most..
Ahh youngsters on our honeymoon!



...amazing and best decision we could have ever made!

 I am also 100% positive that that both of us wouldn't trade a moment we have experienced together in the past 7 years.

Actually, not a 100% sure...I may trade in that part where we got Mayzie.  Just kidding.  Kind of.  No I really am!  I love you, Mayzie.  (Seriously though, you are throwing a fit because your pony tail is too tight 3 times around but too lose 2 times around.  FOR AN HOUR).

I love you!  And I am sure this crazy is sticking around for a while, and I am sure Mayzie will still be throwing this tantrum when you get home from work so I am glad to be on this roller coaster  with you!

Family pictures yesterday.  I asked for this one from our photographer...unedited and a "sign of the times"

No comments:

Post a Comment