Tuesday, August 7, 2012

50 things

10 Things I love about each of you right now.

Theo

10.  I love the questions.  Your brain doesn't stop thinking.
9.  I love that you love to play.  ALL DAY LONG.
8.  I love that you are trying so hard to write and read.
7.  I love that you are willing to try anything.
6.  I love that you are all boy.
5.  I love that you love to dance and sing.
4.  I love that you want to be just like your dad.  You don't wear a shirt if he isn't.
3.  I love that you wear your medal all day long during the Olypmics
2.  I love to watch you help your sisters.
1.  I love that you don't complain near as much as you should for all the extra stuff you have to help out with as a 5 year old little boy.

Mayzie

10.  I love that you sneak downstairs after we have put you to bed to get some "alone" time.
9.  I love that you are fearless.
8.  I love that you are sneaky.
7.  I love watching you be the big sister.
6.  I love that you are a go-getter.
5.  I love that you are fancy.
4.  I love that you are stubborn.
3.  I love that you LOVE to cuddle your daddy.
2.  I love that when Theo is afraid to go to the basement or upstairs alone you say "you want me to come with you, Theo?"  And you go together.
1.  I love that you keep us on our toes.

Georgia

10.  I love that you are quiet.
9.  I love that I thought you were going to be my hardest to potty train...you are my easiest.
8.  I love to watch you climb and hang and climb some more.
7.  I love your tiny little body and your tiny little voice.
6.  I love that you don't want anyone but mommy.
5.  I love that you are a "loner" and we can never find you.
4.  I love that you love to get dirty and wet.
3.  I love you like to hide in small spaces.
2.  I love that no one is a stranger.  You give anyone hugs.
1.  I love your smile, its contagious and sweet.

Tillie

10. I love that you are wise beyond your 2 years.
9.  I love that you are mommy's helper.
8.  I love that you don't like any attention on you and get bashful when you realize it is on you.
7.  I love that you are shy until you warm up.
6.  I love that you love babies.  And you are so protective of Liza.
5.  I love that you love to dress up and can walk in heels better than me.
4.  I love that you are nurturing.
3.  I love that you are talking so well.
2. I love that you love to dress yourself.
1.  I love that you never do anything naughty.

Liza

10. I love your smiling eyes.
9.  I love your dinosaur voice.
8.  I love  your temperament.. laid back but not too much that we forget about you.
7.  I love that you suck that thumb.
6.  I love that you like going for runs with me in the morning.
5. I love that when I get your from your crib you have a giant smile that says "today is fabulous!"
4.  I love to hear you coo while you nurse.
3.  I love that you are a little bit of every baby I have had before but still a little different.
2.  I love that you fit right on in.
1.  I love that your brother and sisters love you and you love 'em back

Love,

Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment