Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Day Has Been MADE!!!

Dear Theo,

I was looking for yoga pants on the Victoria's Secret website, and you were laying next to me.  As I was scrolling through the images you said, "Mom, stop...that's you!"  and pointed to the copied pictured posted above. 

First, I wanted to ask him if he was blind, but then I decided to soak it in.  I even clicked on the image to enlarge it and see if he was right...I can see the similarities, can't you?  Just kidding, there aren't any except hair color.  I mean, if anything I do always wear a sports bra!

By the way, Buddy, if you treat all girls  the way you treat me, you will have it made in the girl department, they will just have to get by me first :)

Love, Mommy


PS. Have I ever told you, you are my favorite???

No comments:

Post a Comment