Friday, December 3, 2010

Teeth Whitener

 Being in charge of keeping four kids alive and thriving everyday gives me very little time to sit down and eat a meal.  I actually never sit and eat a meal (for sure never sit).  I graze all day long- carrots here, handfuls of cereal there, I even finish up what is left on Theo and Mayzie's plates.  I decided I need to concentrate on eating meals, and healthy ones at that.  NO MORE GRAZING.  It never tastes good and I never feel full.

  I have been doing a pretty good job and I owe it all to my teeth whitener.  That's right.  To ensure that I don't snack throughout the day.  I put in my teeth whitening trays in between meals.  I know its says to do it over night, but I doubt it really matters.  I am down 1.5 pounds in the past week and half and my teeth are sparkling.  talk about getting a two-fer! I think I should market this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment