Sunday, November 21, 2010

Baking

For some reason I seemed to have lost my only "domestic touch"...baking. I have tried a few holiday recipes lately and failed miserably. Maybe as the holidays approach my magic touch will reappear.  Or maybe I just don't have the time like I used to.

When I was pregnant with Mayzie I would bake up a storm. I had sweetest sweet tooth that I ever had in my life. Everything I baked was perfect and delicious. It must have been a hormonal thing...or maybe just a foreshadowing of who was brewin' in there!

Would you look at those thighs? They look like tubes of cookie dough were stuffed in them! Its almost painful!  I wouldn't trade a baby like that for the world!  Chubby babies are the BEST... I dont think the twins will come close.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment