Monday, November 15, 2010

Its About Time to Blog

Dear Theo, Mayzie, Georgia and Tillie,

I titled this blog "Hungry, Hungry Hippos"-like the game. My life couldn't be summed up any better: no matter what I do everything happens at once. You all get hungry at the same time, wake up at the same time, poop at the same time, and throw fits at the same time.


You are 3, 2, and 5 months old and the blogging thing is way past due. This is going to be my way of "remembering". I should have started it a long time ago because there is so much that I have already forgotten but starting now I want to be sure to record all the little things that go on in your every day life...things that are cute, things that are messy, things that make me laugh, and cry, things that make me proud and things that make me want to pull my hair out.


I know these days are long, but I am told the years are short. Someday I will look back and I will miss these days of all things little and I won't be able to remember just how crazy it was. I hope we can someday look back on this blog and be reminded of so many memories, and of course how gosh darn cute all 4 of you are!


Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment