Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I know you from somewhere...don't I???

Dear Georgia and Tillie,

I was wondering when this would finally happen. Georgia and Tillie, you have always been aware of one another and even comforted by each others' touch. But today, as you lay on the floor Georgia turned and looked at Tillie. You didn't just smile and squeal and continue to flap your arms and kick your legs, but rather you stared and waited for Tillie to look back at you. As if you could read her brainwaves and knew she was going to do just that. Which, she did. And nor did she just look at you, smile at you and continue to flap. She stared too. You both were just staring back at each other. It was as if you had just met, but had known each other for, well, forever. I sat in awe. It was a true "twin" moment. And it just got better. You both smiled, at the SAME TIME. If only I could have known what you both were thinking! I wanted so badly to go run and get the camera, but I didn't because I knew this was just one of those moments that wouldn't last for long and I didn't want to miss out.

Love, Mom


1 comment: