Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Did I???

Have you ever had one of those moments when you second guess yourself?

Examples:

1. Did I turn off the curling iron?
2.  Did I close the garage door?
3.  Did I turn off the oven?
4.  Did I put deodorant on this morning?

And on and on and on....

Well here's one for you that I had yesterday.

The kids and I decided to take an impromptu trip to the zoo.  It went really well (my first time taking all 5 to the zoo)!  Success!

After we left I was driving home on Highway 5,  I took a look in the rearview to see who was still awake.  And then my heart skipped a beat.

5.  Did I remember to put the infant seat-with Liza in it- back into the car after I set it on the curb while we looked for Tillie's other shoe, or is she still sitting on that curb by where our car was parked?

TALK ABOUT YOUR HEART STOPPING!

She is hard to see in the rearview because her seat is directly behind mine.

Well, I guess its kind of not the same.  But, you get the idea.

I didn't forget her, by the way.  But, it is probably not a bad idea to have an extra responsible party with me when we go places that we didn't plan in advance.

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment