Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Minor Mishaps

In no particular order...because I don't remember what order they even happened in.

1.  I caught Liza mid-air, upside down falling from the kitchen table.  Tillie thought she could get her our of her bouncy seat.  From now on...no bouncy seats on the table.  It would have been a disaster and a definite trip to the ER.  LESSON LEARNED!  Thank God I was close enough to drop what I was doing and RUN to her!

2.  Liza Nell had been coughing and we couldn't figure out what it was...later she spit up a popcorn kernel...we hadn't had popcorn except from the May Day baskets we had gotten 2 days earlier.  Who knows how long ago one of her sisters fed her that popcorn kernel?

3.  The checkout lady at Target- of course, where else would I be- asked me how old the baby was, I replied "8 weeks."  Then she asked boy or girl (the pink still doesn't give it away with my girls I guess) and I said "little girl."  Then she went on and asked what her name was, and I BLANKED.  I could not remember, I stuttered a little and then it finally hit me..."Liza", her name is "Liza" I said.  After that MOST EMBARRASSING moment ever, I felt like I should tell the lady her birthday and birth stats and when she last ate etc.  I wanted to make sure the checkout lady knew I didn't kidnap her or something!  

4. We have a crib climber. A very determined one.  She knows she can get out so she doesn't stay in.  Naps are her falling asleep on the floor for 20 minutes after she has thrown a huge fit, banging at her door for an hour.  Needless to say her sister just lays there.

Just thought I would share!

Love,

Your mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment