Thursday, May 24, 2012

Milestones

Two small milestones have occurred and will occur tomorrow at the Nixon house.

Little One has rolled over...a loves to now.  It happened a week ago, and in my mind at least a month or two too early!  I still think its March and I just brought her home.  Partly because she is teeny little thing.  But, mostly because while the days drag out, the weeks and months fly by.  In the blink of an eye.

Speaking of which, my first little roller-over, my biggest baby, Theodore Everett is graduating from preschool tomorrow.  I have the kleenex prepared.  (I have another post in the works for this event.)  I am so proud of Theo.  I know graduating preschool is not a that big of a deal to anyone but Mom and Dad, but I am mostly proud of how he is turning out.  I love his personality!

Oh and one more thing.  Not only does she roll over now, she sleeps through the night.  So while most milestones are bittersweet in terms of our children growing up, sometimes they are just sweet with out the bitter.  It's a good feeling to get a little sleep.  Thank you, Miss Liza Nell.  Oh and  please tell your sisters that their molars don't hurt that bad in the middle of the night

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment